Simple user admin is a WordPress MU plugin that gives site administrators a simpler interface to manage blogs and users. The plugin allows you:
- Search for users and blogs
- See the blogs that a particular user has access t
- See users that have access to a particular blog
- Add users to a blog
- Add blogs to a user
- Easily change roles for a user for all their blogs
- Equally easily change roles for all users of a particular blog.
The plugin also makes use of the __() function to allow for easy translation.
There’s not much to it, but it’s definitely easier than the default (and pretty flaky) blog user admin page.