Well, this last week has been extremely busy. As you may be able to tell from the title of this entry Ed: get on with it, foolish gibberer. In no particular order I have:
- Worked on two intranet systems non-stop
- Looked round 9 houses
- Shortlisted 2 of the said 9 houses as potential new Maisons de Chris
- Had an offer on the house we are selling
- Provisionally accepted said offer
- Cleared out the wash-house
- Driven to my parents to deliver a tree
- Moved offices
It might not sound much, but I feel shattered. And it’s only Wednesday. I did want to talk about a really interesting cartoon explaining micropayment models that I saw a few days ago, but I can’t find it. If anyone knows where it is I’d like to see it again.
In the meantime I will leave you with this.